Healthcare Professional Category
If an applicant has relevant education and work experience as healthcare professionals, then British Columbia is the best place to immigrate in Canada. The province always is in high demand for these professionals. The minimum eligibility criteria for health professionals to apply to BC PNP include
- A valid job offer letter from a public health authority like:
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Allied Health Professional
- A candidate must have proof of funds
- A candidate must qualify minimum language requirement where necessary
- A candidate must meet with the standard wages rate card of BC
- A candidate must have minimum work experience of 2 years in the offered job
International Graduate Category
The International graduate is another popular category of BC PNP which invites Individuals who have completed their graduation or an equivalent in the past 3 years from a recognized Canadian educational institution and are looking to reside in the province with a PR status or visa.
International Post Graduate Category:
This category targets applicants who have completed Masters or Doctorate degrees in health science or applied sciences from any Canadian university in recent years (past three years) and willing to settle in Canada with Permanent Residence status.
Eligibility requirements for International Post Graduate Category are:
- An applicant must be eligible to immigrate to BC with legal status
- He/she must score a minimum of CLB level of 4.5 in Language proficiency test, IELTS; however, no language test results are essential for occupations come under NOC level 0 or A, no language test results are essential
- He/she can entitle for any of the following occupations:
- Horticulture & Agriculture
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technology
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Physical Sciences
Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category:
This category invites those foreign nationals who have just begun their professional career in the province; or, applicants who possess a semi-skilled qualification in a particular occupation category
Eligibility requirements for Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category are:
- An applicant must have a minimum of nine months working experience in any of the following industries – tourism and hospitality, long-haul trucking, food processing.
- He/she must continue the job with respective British Columbian employer during the entire procedure of the PNP as well as the PR process.
- In the case of the long-haul trucker driver, he/she needs at least two-year employment experience as a long-haul truck driver in the past three years.
BC PNP Tech Pilot
To enhance the growth in the technical sector of the province as well as to attract and retain the talent there, BC PNP Tech Pilot is introduced. It helps the eligible employer of the province in hiring in-demand foreign immigrants and international students through a fast-track immigration pathway. Main features of BC PNP Tech Pilot include Service, Timelines, Prioritization and Engagement
How can we help you?
Hiring a good immigration representative on your behalf helps you in highlighting your right profile in the pool of hundreds and thousands of applications. We have a competent and dedicated team of immigration experts and consultants that guide you about different immigration options according to your eligibility and help you undertake the complete process in a professional and seamless manner. Our primary goal is to cater to the immigration needs of clients to bring their dreams of life successfully.
For more information, fill ourAssessment form and check your eligibility now. We will check your eligibility based on the requirements of the immigration program and contact you within 24 working hours. So, remember don’t miss the chance as you are just a step away from fulfilling your dream of settling abroad.