FSWP primarily targets those immigration candidates whose professions are in high demand in any part of Canada.
Around 347 jobs are in high demand in Canada, and most of them are processed through the Federal Express Entry Program. Some of them are listed below:
0013 – Senior Managers – Financial, communication and other business services
0014 – Senior Managers – Health, education, social and community service and membership organizations
0015 – Senior Managers – Trade, Broadcasting and other services
0016 – Senior Managers – Construction, Transportation, production and utilities
0111- Financial Managers
0112 – Human Resource Managers
0113 – Purchasing Managers
1311 –Accountant technicians and book keepers
6211 -Sales Representatives
2231 -Civil Engineer technologist and technicians
2174 -Computer programmers
3011 -Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses
2173 – Software Engineers & designers
2241 – Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
So, don’t wait too long, and connect with our experts now to enroll yourself for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The application process for FSWP is definitely easier; however, there is a list of requirements which needs to be fulfilled to become eligible for the same.
- Candidate must attain a minimum level of education including, diplomas or certificates.
- Candidate must score at least 67 points out of 100 under skill assessment grid comprising all the factors like age, education, working experience, adaptability and more to be eligible
- Candidate must have an official experience letter for at least one year of full-time salary paid working experience in the relevant job field.
- Candidate’s job profile must be included in any of the three National Occupation Classification (NOC) categories including Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations) or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades).
- Candidate must be well-versed in reading, writing, listening and speaking in either English or French. Additionally, he/she must pass minimum CLB level 7 in language proficiency test
- Candidate must have enough funds to support him/her and dependents in Canada for some time after immigration
- Job offer is not mandatory for Federal Skilled Worker Program so; if you have skills and experience in any occupation which is in-high demand in Canada.
Remember, the government is free to change the requirements/criteria without any prior notification so; keep yourself updated with the latest changes/updates in the immigration process of Canada.